What Sex Really Feel Like After Giving Birth, According to 30 Moms?
Do you want to know, What Moms Feel About Sex After Giving Birth? A baby bump is another milestone in a women’s life but that definitely comes with certain perplexity of how things are going to be after that. Most of the women are obliged with unadulterated joy expecting their first child, but waves of questions still manage to swim along.
How Great will be Sex Life after Giving Birth?
It greatly impacts vaginal strength where the normal delivery loosens the muscles around it, thus most women are going for C-Section. Sex after giving birth is a feeling that in individual and different to all. Here is a compile of what 30 moms has to say about it.
1) “Leg Cramps all over due to tedious muscle pull during the pregnancy session. Finally, it release of energy.” – Mary, 23.
2) “It was like digging fingers through jello.” – Amanda, 28.
3) For Claire 33, it was not a pleasant experience. She said – “ Probably, post delivery one should wait for almost 6 weeks before getting sexual and involving in it. My boobs grew large and the first time sex after delivery was more painful than losing virginity. It was half sex as it pained deep down enormously. For next few months, hormones were satisfied through BJ’s.”
4) “It was like something wrapped in barbed wire was tearing through me and re-opening it.” – Lynsee, 29
5) “It was more like a fire on my vagina.” – Amanda, 25.
6) “It was more like the losing virginity, painful in the beginning and after few minutes of holding on to the pain, it felt really good. – Amanda, 29.
7) Drea, 28 said – “ While delivering the child, I tore posteriorly and on labia majora which did not want me to have sex for a long time. Long time being 12 weeks postpartum, I thought down there it would be pretty easy with one single thrust but probably it was tighter than before. It was again the virgin feeling.”
8) “We has to use lube as without it my vagina was on fire.” – Sarah, 29.
9) “It definitely felt like the first time both emotionally and physically. The same kind of people when you have sex for the first time and you are nervous.” – Ashley, 28.
10) “The ‘buddy’ stitch after my delivery made it difficult. It was like parking a park in single garage with no space. Not pleasant.” – Kassi, 35.
11) “Sex after first baby was rough and uncomfortable due to some tear complications but got better with time. After second baby, there was no painful experience. But sex after delivering baby tends to lose your focus as the baby is always on your mind.” – Grace, 27.
12) “It was insane, like the first time and was definitely not painful. It was one of my best experiences.” – Haley, 21.
13) “I waited for 6 weeks or later on doctor’s recommendation after delivery. It was not a pleasurable experience until 6 months. Although some wine and lube did a great job.” – Brittany, 26.
14) “It was painful like heal. After trying for couple of times and no relief in pain intensity, I went to doctor and found out scar tissue which has to be removed surgically.” – Kira, 31.
15) “It was like the first time but with more flabs and lots of good lubes” – Jessica, 29.
16) Suzy, 27 gave an amazing comparison – “ It felt like accidently wiped through sandpaper instead of tissue paper.”
17) “It was scary. I had some tear and scar muscle which scared me from anything in there after normal delivery. It actually killed my desire to have for a while.” – Natalie, 28.
18) “It was not pleasant and more like letting in rusty pole. It got better with time, took almost 6 months.” – Cristina, 28.
19) “His penis felt more like a blade. The C-section hurt. The sex was good only after using lube.” – Angela, 36.
20) “It was more like shutting off the mechanism. No feelings and no oomph desire.” – Deanne, 26.
21) “It was more like first time but a little more educated with knowledge on how to do. It was slightly forbidden because the thoughts of your baby don’t let your mind completely entangle in the activity.” – Alicia, 25.
22) “Physically sex was good and exciting as emergency C-section healed quickly post delivery. I realised the emotional connect you feel with your body after pregnancy and while having sex.” – Jamie, 38.
23) “After C-Section, sex was amazing and still is. It just got better with time.” – Jasmine, 28.
24) “Sex after delivery was a divine and enthralling experience. It empowered me with motherhood which was a soulful experience in itself and reconnecting with my husband after delivery made our relation more strong. The joy of becoming parents was over whelming which improved our sex life and made our relation amazing.” – Stephanie, 30.
25) “It was as painful and un-co operative like having anal.” – Monica, 30.
26) “His penis was more like a blade that tore through my vagina and I bled for 10 weeks. After an orgasm, I would be at the leaking stage as I was breast feeding. Initially it was difficult with lubes and struggle but got better within 6 months. But, it was an experience which made me proud of being women, made me feel sexy and motherhood definitely evolved me.” – Natalie, 30.
27) “We hadn’t had sex for a while due to my pregnancy and also before that our sex life was not very great. It was weird initially but my husband took care of it and made everything feel new and good.” – Lisette, 27.
28) “I prayed for the doctor to tell that sex is not yet safe. I was not prepared and wanted to delay it till I could. But she said sex is good to go which got me nervous. It was frankly painful; it stung like bee but not completely awful. I was not something that I enjoyed as I wanted my body to myself for a while.” – Lindsay, 32.
29) “I had delivered two twins with a long time without sex. It was much needs and must say wonderful. It was amazing!” – Christin, 30.
30) “It was very painful as doctors said I healed tighter than it should be. I had to go for surgery post that and also kept completely abstinence for 5 months. I discovered motherhood is the biggest joy; I no longer wanted to camouflage my bodily flaws anymore. It is bliss.” – Evelyn, 24.
These are some experience of 30 real mothers, where most of them complained of pain and discomfort but it totally depends on individual body types. But definitely after pregnancy some measure needs to be taken, sex gets better eventually.