Good Practices that Saves Hair:
Are you beautiful? Want to be beautiful? Everyone wants to be beautiful with their Fair Skin and Black Hairs. Our face is the most beautiful part of our whole body and it re-presents our body and personality. Hence most of us want ourselves to be beautiful/handsome.
As the beautiful is important, even hairs are to be beautiful, black, shiny and soft. For having and maintaining shine and soft hair, we have to do good practices. The better way is to use natural products for soft and shiny hairs than to go in for expensive parlour treatments that may not solve the problem. Whatever would be the cause for non-soft and non-shiny hairs, you need to go ahead with the good hair practices, which are as follows:
1) Trim your Hair (Split) Ends:
If you think you can do it by yourself, then go ahead. Split ends can make your hair look duller, dry, and damaged.
2) Brush your Hair – Right way:
We all know we need to brush our hair to get it looking its best, but there is an art to brushing that many people miss out on.
- Avoid brushing wet hair: It is hard to do, but wait for your hair to dry out a bit before you bring the brush down on it. When you need to brush wet hair, use a wide toothed brush with rounded tips. This will help cut down on split ends and reduce torn hair.
- Do not rip your brush through snarls: If you do not have de-tangle spray, wet the area and apply lots of conditioner to work it through evenly. Sleeping with your hair in a bun or braid can make it easier to brush in the morning and will control some of the frizz. Brush gently and slowly work the tangles out.
- Do not over brush: Some people say that brushing your hair 100 times a day will help bring blood to your head and stimulate hair growth. There is no scientific evidence to suggest this is true. In fact, over brushing can cause cuticle damage and breakage.
3) Eat Fruits, Vegetables and Nutrients:
You are what you eat, in a way and so is your hair. Drink lots of water and eat healthy food with contains lots of proteins because it will help strengthening your hair, improving hair colour and shine. This is because your hair is made of protein.
Following the above good practices, will help you in making your hairs soft and shiny. However, once you make a habit of taking proper care of your hair and also change your lifestyle to include good diet and exercises for body and mind, you will feel how simple it is to pamper your hairs.